1. We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are wholly inspired by God and are the infallible and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned, and thereby incurred that death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are sinful by nature and in need of redemption which can be only be accomplished by the grace and power of God.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His sacrificially shed Blood.
6. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God with power to overcome sin and live a life pleasing to God.
7. We believe that a way of life is taught by Christ and the Scriptures which is God's plan for the human individual and for the race, and that those who espouse discipleship of Christ are bound to live in this way, thus manifesting in their personal life and social relationships the love and holiness of God. We believe that this way of life also means nonresistance to evil by carnal means, the fullest exercise of love, and the resolute abandonment of the use of violence, including warfare. We believe, further, that the Christian life will of necessity express itself in nonconformity to the world in life and conduct.
8. We believe that the Christian Church consists of believers who have repented from their sins, have accepted Christ by faith, are born again, and sincerely endeavor by the grace of God to live the Christ-life.
9. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there for us as our high Priest and Advocate. We believe in His personal, visible, bodily coming again according to the Scriptures.
10. We believe in the bodily resurrection of all men, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
11. We believe that our generation is responsible for the complete evangelization of this generation and that every believer carries part of this responsibility and should make the reaching of this objective his or her life's work.